Thursday, February 08, 2007

Da Niu's playing with his banana again!!

During my last trip back to Sibu, i have been searching high and low for my 'banana'. Err... My banana harmonica. Trying to find my hand written musical notes for my harmoncia classes as well. Guess after so many years, my musical note book must have made a wonderful meal for the cockroaches 'Siu Kiong's family', which have been fed on for many generations.
Ladies and gentlemen, i present to you...Sleeping 'Siu Kiong'!!!
Failed in attempts, i found my favourite Hohner’s harmonica instead and Boy!! Am I happy to find it again.

My 'banana' after so many years....

I have not been playing my banana harmonica for more than 10 years. Some minute scratches here and there with a little bit of dust. I was like a little boy finding his long lost treasure.

My banana is getting old with wrinkles...

With a quick rinse and some light polish and Voila!! I restored my harmonica again. Played a few songs with it which put a broad smile on my face. Same as the last time I played it. No wonder people recommended Hohner’s for its superior quality products and beutiful notes they produced.

Tell me it doesn't look like a banana!