Saturday, December 23, 2006

Da Niu's Christmas / New Year Greetings


Season greetings from Da Niu
Would like to wish all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ahead. Guess this is gonna be the shortest entry as compared to my previous entries. Hmmm....come to think of it, may be I shall do a review at the end of the year. (which is just a few days away anyway!) Flipping through my planner, many things have happended throughout the year. Some good, some bad. And yes, I am still sitting here waiting for the confirmation. Apparently the boss who's gonna tele-interview me is back to USA and according to Mr. K in KL, he's having poor line / reception back in where he stays. Texas!! Country side i supposed. All I can imagine is large meadow with bunch of cow boys and tonnes of oil rigs in Texas. Damn! Guess I just have to wait till he comes back next month then.

Ooopss! that hurts....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. c.. ur counter is running ..

Daniel said...

well, the counter is running as i have nothing better to do but to click for re-entering for fun. Trying to amuse myself just to see the counter rolls. ha.ha.